Sinister: Ten Things

Vilkas D'Angelo-Horvath vilkas at xxx.com
Sat May 19 06:53:00 BST 2001

Hey folks.
This is Ms. Vilkas.
I thought I'd get granola on your ass and blow some sunshine your way.

*Ten things that rock*
1. Sliding your socks off by means of your toes while between cool fresh
dark sheets
2. Orange Juice
3. Getting Enough Sleep
4. Listening to music either on headphones or v-e-r-y loud
5. My kitty cat (always but especially) when he curls into a ball and spoons
right next to me
6. Comfortable shoes that let you go and go and go far(especially dancing
and or walking)
7. Freshly dyed hair
(...in particular when I had the Elvis-black colour; it was like a black
hole resting on top of my head. My hair's punk rock white now and much
shorter because of the [oops] chemical damage.)
8. Granny Smith or Gala Apples
9. Going places you've never been, from behind the refrigerator to other
continents
10. Yogi tea

When someone said something extra funny, I almost shot guinness out my nose
last Friday evening at a party at my friends house. I can't even remember
what he said. dammit.

I Know Where the Summer Goes' sounds kinda like 'Who Knows Where the Time
Goes?' by Fairport Convention. Sounds like there are some word and sound
bits in the newer song that are kinda like hip-hop shout-out references to
the older song.

Hmmm....

Sam Walton: I think that hearing Pyramid Song next to SClub7 is extra cool.

I was given Kool Keith's "Black-Elvis" today. How cool is that? Very.  Well
I think so anyway.

        ¡MWAH!, Ms. Vilkas

P.S. Any of yous in Iceland? Any travel/accomadation/that kind of stuff/cool
stuff going on advice if you are?