Sinister: Captain Corelli is a Miserable Bitch

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Mon May 21 10:48:15 BST 2001

What's up? Bleeeargh!

What's wrong with mediocrity? Works for me....

Clarke, Sarah J (EU) wrote:

Yay, 40 minutes till I can go home and play my BASS. Bass is the best
instrument of any.

Last week I saw a "demos and rarities" CD by We've Got a Fuzzbox and We're
Gonna Use It. Nice to see Sarah is Keeping the Faith. Sarah was nicknamed
Starry after her sunglasses and Fluffy after her bikini top. She has a
"Rockin' with Rita" tattoo on her left shoulder. I shouldn't wonder.

On Saturday there was a fantastic old school Sinister picnic with me,
McRagtag and Elisabeth. We talked about YOU. Yes, YOU. Even if you
unsubscribed ages ago.

No I'm not going to any concerts unless Youn gets that grant sorted out for
me. I'd like to go, but I've got a serious heroin habit to fund and I don't
like to stray to far from my "pharmacist" either.

The forthcoming nationwide tour by chart toppers Belle and Sebastian would
be an ideal oppurtunity to shift some units of the long-awaited new edition
of Papercuts. And there's no need to restrict sales to inside the concert
venues, sellers could go round local pubs as well, such as The Saracen's
Head opposite Barrowlands.

Nice to see John Prescott sticking up for us fox lovers. Apparently his wife
once rescued a baby fox cub from some fox hunters and trained it to help her
in the kitchen - it uses its tail as a whisk! She lets the children lick it
clean when it's finished, I believe.

Sister Disco