Sinister: You came waltzing in......

ROBERT DONLAN gg0u9220 at xxx.uk
Mon May 21 12:16:24 BST 2001

The hilarious Peter Carter had me laughing for days, 'Shitsailor' Huh huh
huh... Where did you pull that one from???
What is all this 'Mediocrity=Popularity' bollocks ? How can that possibly
work, its a right waste of time even contemplating it. So im gonna stop. Oh
wait... what about the Beatles, were they ever popular???
Starsailor aren't gonna be as good as the Verve or Oasis, but CHRIST if
they atleast start to sell more records than the
Stereophonics/MSP/Toploader et all, then it has to be a good thing. To
label Starsailor mediocre is unfair and... well a bit lazy really. If
Starsailor start getting records to number one it will be the best thing
for music in quite a while. There a great band for the people who want a
break from listening to Plaid or Autechre all the time. People like me,
they keep things in perspective.  Yay! thats enough of that then.
Just got the limited edition single from the Music,
*mumblessomethingaboutifthatsfuckingmediocrethengrumblegrumble*
Guitars are back!!! Haven't you heard! Its really good anyway. Got the last
two tickets to see them in Leeds playing a special gig, should be fun.
Really looking foward to Scarborough, its one of the nicest sea-side towns
that i have been to (Well, the nice parts)
Haven't heard Jonathan, or David for that matter so that is gonna be a
treat for next week hopefully.
I have just realized why i dont post much, cos it's usually ends up like
above. A bit of a mess. Like me really.

The parade in Liverpool was lovely, just incase anyone cared.

The best feeling is coming back from the brink of breaking down, cos its
when you remember that we do live in a beautiful world.

'Innovations occur at the boundaries, but im stuck in the city centre' I
just came up with that and you know what im rather quite proud of it.

Laters

Simple Troubadour