Sinister: Why eat hamburger when you can eat STEAK?

* carla * ahnatta at xxx.com
Mon May 21 14:30:13 BST 2001

hi

i never post really but i thought id contribute to the pretty in pink
commentary. i totally agree that duckie gets a bum deal. whenever my friends
& i would watch that movie we'd always get sooo pissed off that molly winds
up with stupid rich boy in the end. we all loved duckie, you see.
i found out that actually the movie was supposed to end with molly and
duckie together! she was supposed to tell rich boy to fuck off and go to the
prom with duckie instead. it turns out that molly ringwald made them change
it cos she thought her character should have the good-looking rich guy.
which kinda upset me cos until that point i always really liked her. i still
do, but not as much now..