Sinister: forearm!!!!

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Tue May 22 00:24:07 BST 2001

with regards to the "kissing you elbow debate" i wouldnt take it too
seriously, and attempting to reinact lyrics is dangerous. She may have
been kissing the inside of her elbow, but that would have been too much
of a mouthful. It seems to me that they used "elbow" because it fitted.
For instance "neck" has only got one syllabul(SP?)  and "bellybutton" is
stupid.

I had some strange dreams the other night. I dreamt that PF had purple
hair and was handing round a box of grey and blue stones. we were all
looking for a B&S stone but couldnt find any. I also dreamt that me and
sam were lying on a bed of giant honey sandwiches and scoffing our
faces. I think sinister is getting to me a bit.

I bought the new tindersticks album, ive only listened to some of it but
its lovely, they have a strange obsession with donkeys dont you think?
Hey, roll on tonight, im gonna take a mini disc, record the gig and sell
it on to other people for hard cash (that last bit was a lie).

MMMM, pyramid song is amazing, ive got a promo of it with the track
listing of the new album, how very exciting.

one more thing, um, peter carter and sam walton, please make up. I can
feel some tension mounting between you both and i dont want any of that
on this site. I know that sam has feeings for peter, he just has
difficulty expressing it, and im sure peter feels the same, so go on
guys, kiss and make up.