Sinister: Frogs on Stilts

Ken Chu kenchu at xxx.com
Mon May 21 17:36:11 BST 2001

Hello,

I am bored and has nothing better to do with my life so I thought I'd post
something annoying.

*carla* said:
>>pretty in pink ... we'd always get sooo pissed off that molly winds up with
stupid rich boy in the end. we all loved duckie, you see.<<

Forget about duckie!  What I always get sooo pissed off about is why she
doesn't go out with ME!  Grr.  I have a thing about girls white limos, and
white lino, too, one of the most ground breaking moments in cinematics has got
to be when we got to see Molly's undies in the breakfast club.

Talk about well dressed girls, I watched some ladies tennis on Eurosports
today and I supported a cute Yugoslavian player, and she won, so I was quite
happy.  I might write her a letter and get myself arrested.

I had a dream a few days ago, I was in a documentary for Stuart Pearce, the
football player... it was about a defining moment when, England were playing
Brazil, Stuart, being a show off, left the defensive station where he is
(arguably) the best at and went up front to assist an attack, and almost
helped score a goal.  However, the keeper saved it, and kicked an accurate
long pass to the Brazilian strikers who demolished the feeble defence (with
Pearce still missing being up front) and scored a goal just before the ref
blew the whistle for half time and Brazil as a result then led by 1-0.

This dream was totally bizarre, and what's more bizarre was that the said
football match was for some reason held at *Camber Sands*, on the beach.  So I
guess it has a bit of relevance to sinister.  All I remembered from the dream
was that it was a really emotional documentary and I almost cried at the film
in the dream, in which I was the camera man.  For some reason though, I became
the substitute goal keeper on the second half, but I wasn't substituted in,
and the original keeper was shite and I had to watch England lose 13-0 at the
end.

Not your average mediocre dream, cos it's an utterly pish one.

I hope I have annoyed you.

Undies and Red Bulls
Ken
P.S.: When I need a break from Autechre I listen to the sound of crushing
polystyrene.