Sinister: 2 free Dumfermline "tix" (maybe)

Matthew Henderson lokar20 at xxx.com
Mon May 21 20:20:13 BST 2001

Hello all!

It is awfully boring here at the office.  I should be doing work, but I'm
not.  Why is this?  Why am I so completely unmotivated?  Just so tired all
the time...

My friend has a Dreamcast game-burning business now.  I don't play
videogames much, but they're free!  Am I a bad person?

Does anybody else understand the appeal of Anime?  My roommate is addicted,
and I just don't understand why.  It's bewildering.

Anyway, I was going to go to the Dunfermline gig with my dad and sister,
until they realized they hated belle and sebastian.  They now feel their
time would be better spent at a local pub while I am at the concert.  This
means that (unless something happens with my tickets, which I wouldn't rule
out knowing my luck) I will have two extra tickets.  If anyone wants them,
they can have them.  I wouldn't dare charge someone for the 'egg'sperience
of seeing the greatest band in the world.

That's all for now,
-ttaM
gnihton morf emoc sgniht emos, nothing seems to come from something