Sinister: isn't it a beautiful day!

Neil Milton neil_milton at xxx.com
Tue May 22 13:18:52 BST 2001

What do you mean who is that???
It's me!!

Och its been so long that no-one remembers me at all.

Well.. reintroductions then...
My name is Neil, 22yrs old and I play guitar in a band
called Troika.

Anyway.. my lifes events have been wide ranging and
varied since I last posted to sinister.

Jesus!  B+S have announced a tour!  I thought I saw
God that day!  Well at the very least I saw a Dog!

I don't even remember the last time I posted but I
have been so busy with the band, work and desperately
trying not to split up with my girlfriend that most of
the sinister mails have been getting deleted without
even being read!  A damn shame cause I'm sure I've
missed a whole lot of stuff!

So whats been going on with you all...?
I hope you are all well...

B+S PICNICS!!!
We need to get one sorted for edinburgh this year!
I had one of the most fun days of my life last year.
I wanna meet you all again (well some of you at least
;o) )

GIGS!!!
well I've got quite a few gigs coming up.. I can't
wait!!

Thursday night I'm gonna see muse!!! Yay!
June has thrown up loads...
*Teenage Fanclub
*my band (at last we're back!!!)
*Travis
*neil young
and
*Belle and Sebastian!!!

Fantastic!  I cannae wait for june!

PEACOCK JOHNSON!
I'm gonna buy the book on thursday and I've already
had a wee look at the website.
How bizarre.  Nalda said is one of my favourite books
of all time and I'm kinda nervous about buying this
new one.  Will i like it.  It seems so much different
from the first.  I guess I just need to keep an open
mind about it and hope that I like it.

Can't decide what T-shirt to buy though.
FUCK STUART DAVID
or
FUCK PEACOCK JOHNSON
lol.

I heard Jonathan David the other night.
WOW!  I love it!

I've just had a wee look at the sinister website for
the first time in an age...
I found the pictures.. I'll have to send honey mine.
I'm not gonna say who it is, but there is a girl on
there that if I met her... I'd be knocked over with a
feather... Very sweet!  Very pretty!

Before I go... some hellos I think...
AMY JACKSON!  My surrogate wee sis!  I'm coming to
Edinburgh soon!  I promise.  I love you and miss you
so much!  Take care of yourself and make sure that
paul bloke is being nice to you! ;-)

ANDY BONAR!!!
I love you man!  Thats all I'll say!  You are the best
f*ckin' singer in the known world!

YO!!! GAYLE!!!  SWEETIE!!!!
You'll never believe me when I tell ya that i lost
your moby number again...  AARRGGHH!!! What a plank I
am!  Send me an email soon.. and I'll either phone you
or txt u.

JASON ANDREAS!!!
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!???  I MISS YOU!  EMAIL ME/PHONE
ME!

JEN OWL!!!  AARRGGHH I haven't seen that red cape coat
thing for ages... :)

ladies and gentlemen,
I thank you.
good night.
neil.x.

=====
"I took a wrong direction, from a shooting star"
        Sparky's Dream - Teenage Fanclub