Sinister: swiss boy, swiss girl

pablo espinoza killholden at xxx.com
Tue May 22 12:54:51 BST 2001

THIS MESSAGE WAS INSPIRED BY ANOTHER LISTEE

-thanks or sorry or both.

    this is total list abuse but here it goes...

does anyone live in switzerland, around zurich.

if you do would you be at all interested in showing me around as i will be
visiting in may,june, july and am slightly intimidated by the complete
different-ness of the culture.

I'm from los angeles and trying to fill myself with anything
other than L.A./American coolness before i get back
to hit the books in the fall. I'd be happy to meet you
most anywhere. If you respond i'll send you a phone
# and other info.

hopefully,
pablo