Sinister: You know who to turn to now everythings changed...

ROBERT DONLAN gg0u9220 at xxx.uk
Tue May 22 15:18:06 BST 2001

The comment bout Autechre was actually very funny. Good stuff, whoever said
it.
Bridesmaid?? Hmm as long as you promise you have thought it through, i
don't want you rushing into this... Marriage is a very big step foward you
know... The prospect scares the hell out of me. I reckon weddings should
never be your own. Unless...no. That's far too sinister.
Does anyone actually buy toasters other than for wedding presents? The
grill is more than adequate at making toast. I don't know... some people.
Going to watch Clearlake soon. They make great songs for summer days.
The summer is here it must be... 3 bar-be-ques in two days. Alf Stewart
would be proud...
Why do all the pretty girls come out when it is sunny? What do they do for
the rest of the year? Lay on sun beds? Practice pouting? Not complaining
mind, either my hair is getting too long or im in demand...Ooh just think
Is Hannah Brown going to be at the wedding? You know, just wondered...

Laters

Simple Troubadour