Sinister: ummm....

Joe Vester machiavellian_llama at xxx.com
Tue May 22 19:11:56 BST 2001

My first post! I hate it when people put exclamations in stuff like that or
in brackets (!) anyhow, have been saving up what seemed like interesting
titbits for my first post but all of them have deserted me or seem
hopelessly inadequate now that it comes to typing them out.
Continuing the whole covers debate, I reckon that they should do a reggae
cover like of "No woman no cry" or if not that then some hip-hop track with
Isobel rapping in her nice little scots voice. No other takers? oh well...
I might buy one of Peter Carter's t-shirts if they were nice cloth and
really cheap (like £1 or sommat) but I'd prefer a B&S one but don't know
where I could get one (that senetence had too many buts and ands in it for
my liking)
This whole stepping on three drain covers thing has suddenly sprung upon me
from no-where. Until just over a month ago I had never in my life heard of
this piece of superstition and then I met some girls who did it and now it
seems all of sinister does so how did it pass me by? They weren't even very
twee girls. One was a goth and the other carried a bag with all this stuff
tied on like mangled toys, huge safety pins and with Incubus, Succubus,
Slipknot and Rage Against the Machine scrawled all over it in black marker
pen. They(the girls) were a bit scary but I really liked them after a bit of
prolonged exposure. will cut the rest short so as not to bore anyone but
could someone mail me off list with where I could get a B&S t-shirt,

joe