Sinister: another first post I am afraid

Larry The Frog ilovelarrythefrog at xxx.com
Wed May 23 17:28:17 BST 2001

Hello everyone

I have just been released from the nursery! How
exciting! I think I am the first frog on Sinister (not
the first animal though as Rosetta the cat might still
be around)

My name is Larry and I am a frog; I am Mike and
Elena's flatmates also. Elena feeds me chip and
Guinness and also made me meet some of you lovely
people so here I am. Well you are not all lovely
though, I have been called "plastic dinosaur" and more
horrible stuff a few times; it really makes me feel
upset you know.

Being a frog these days is not much fun as it is not
raining all the time anymore. I used to spend most of
my days out in the garden getting wet, how great.
However it seems that all the people living in my
house kept moaning about the rain: these humans don't
know what the good things are.

Also they seem to have loooong talk about things but
not end up with any conclusion. In the house here they
keep going on about music all the time. Debates
include "Take That are the ultimate boy's band", "REM
are not shite", "Britney Spears cannot be a virgin"
and more. And also a permanent discussion to know if
the Dome chips are better than Mister Fast Fry chips.
I think the Dome wins, but then I am a frog I don't
know anything.

I can hear Elly moaning about her exams and asking for
some more tea, I'd better go until she beats me (she
does you know)

Bien a vous,
Larry the Frog