Sinister: There is nothing interesting enough in this post to put as its s

C.R. Walker jhm0crw at xxx.UK
Wed May 23 22:11:09 BST 2001

Hey there everyone!
  Woaw - this is really strange. Like loads of other people seem to
be recently, I am a new person who has just been granted the power of
speech, so here I am. It's probably a lot more exciting for me than
it is for you though.
  I'm Chloe.. (or Cloy; or CloyBoy; or even just Boy sometimes, which
never seems to make that much sense, but hey.) I'm 19. And don't have
much to say really.
  I've got an exam tomorrow, but I'm not that bothered about it
really. It's the whole "37%" thing. Somehow I still feel guilty for
not being stressed out, but there is really no need, so... why? I'm
just gonna enjoy my state of non-stressedness while it lasts, I
think.
  I'm quite jealous of everyone who's heard Jonathan David, coz I
still haven't. I also still heven't sorted out what I'm gonna do
about gigs... They're not all sold out already are they? Coz that
would just be typical of me.
  Okay, I'll go away and stop boring you now.
  Byeee!
  Chloe..