Sinister: there is a light that never stays on

Mark Matson mark.matson at xxx.com
Wed May 23 22:43:52 BST 2001

hello, it's me, mark, from auckland, new zealand. the third sinistunian
from aotearoa I think? (that has posted, anyway). although in october i
will be travelling around thailand with a friend for a month, and then
heading over to london to check out what's going on. i know it sounds
aimless, but my aim was never any good anyway. i thought i might stay in
london for a while and maybe start/join a band, so if there are any
other aimless musicians out there, feel free to get in touch. i play the
rhythm guitar and sing like a girl.

book recommendation: catch-22. it's fantastic! i'm not sure what to
compare it to, maybe catcher in the rye? (i'm not very well read)
although it's really very different, you just have to read it to find
out. i know that wasn't a very good decription, but i'm trying not to
drivel on too much.

subject line vs b&s content: my old infamous but faithful NAD amplifier
has finally died after years of faithfulness and infamy, whilst trying
to play a b&s track no less! i don't know which track i was trying to
play, as i had just put the cd (tbwtas) in and then i realised that the
amp was broken before i got to choose the track. maybe i was just going
to play the whole album. hmmm....

take it easy
mark