Sinister: "tell you who you are if you nail me to my car"

MIWinship at xxx.com MIWinship at xxx.com
Thu May 24 01:39:43 BST 2001

'Small Wonder', 'Out of this World'......'It's Your Move' anyone? OK so not
robot/space related, but definitely from that era because that's when we got
our first video and I remember taping those shows.... IYM starred Jason
Bateman, who I believe replaced Michael J Fox for 'Teenwolf Too'...... (oh
no, I've started another 80's film thread...)

I've not seen Larry the Frog around the house for a while, but clearly he's
been sneaking around and using my computer to send e-mails, when I'm out. I
can say that my preference is for Mr Fast Fry chips, but Dome curry sauce.
Also he mentioned moaning about the rain. I quite like a bit of drizzle....

Sweetie had a 'They Live' subject line quote. I love 'They Live'. It has the
longest and most pointless fight in film history. "Put on the sunglasses..."

It seems you can't go to Camden without seeing Finley Quaye these days. He
was walking up and down the high street the other morning. Which is much too
early for a 'pop star'.

For those of you who feel there's something missing from your lives, I have
the answer: The David Bowie Singles Video Collection. It has all your
favourites, and some you'll hate, but more importantly the contender for
Greatest Music Video...Ever in 'Dancing in the Street'. Unbelievable
performances by Bowie and Jagger, and the fashions (beep beep) to match.
'Look Back in Anger' is also ace/mad.

And then I woke up. The end.

Mike.