Sinister: Write it down?

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Thu May 24 03:41:16 BST 2001

All this talk has made me hungry!

For fear of missing something thats really worthwile I have neglected to
delet ANY email that comes my way, and after not checking for a week or so I
have brought myslef a lot of sitting in from of my computer and reading,
which is good for my brain b/c otherwise I'd be doing something mindless like
playing the Sims, an utterly adictive game!

I know its only been a few days sience I posted but i was bored, and I give
you all more than the right to delete this!  Its mostly mindless anyways...

As people get older do you think that they get more nastalgic?  I'm still
only 15 but i miss being five or a wee six sometimes...Last friday for
instance, I went out to get a milkshake with a few friends after school was
up.. WE talked about things like this and one of my friends, who couldn't be
trusted at the moment said you could tell that time was moving faster b/c the
clouds move faster as you go..

I figured it out though!  As we get older time moves faster right?  Well,
this is b/c it is a smaller fraction of your life. For instance, when you are
five a year is one fifth but when you are 20 its a lot less. (This isn't for
those who dont get fractions)  Does thats sound Philisophical to you?  It
sure does to me.  And if you have a better idea you better damn well tell me!

Thats it

Kate

"I am the princess of everything I ate a crayon and I turned into an indian"