Sinister: bagel chips and roy orbison

Histrianic at xxx.com Histrianic at xxx.com
Thu May 24 15:26:24 BST 2001

hello hello...

i haven't posted in a while, so i thought i should.  i am rather unhappy but content and all these other unnameable things at the moment.  i don't know why.  (mucky water, mucky water...)

my roommate just walked into the room and complained about her latin test.  apparently, she got her period in the middle of it...  i have been playing some bruce springsteen and roy orbison to help her feel better.

i am slightly disturbed.  the belle and sebastian boy (the only one in exeter, new hampshire) not only not likes me as a girlfriend type person, but strongly dislikes me as a person.  he does not acknowledge my exitence, and while everyone else says he's one of the nicest, kindest people they've known, he treats me in quite a hostile manner.  i am disappointed, not only having lost a chance at dating someone who likes belle and sebastian (i would date my friend rachel, but i'm heterosexual), but having lost the chance at having another friend who knows of belle and sebastian as well...

has anyone heard the new weezer album?  is it any good?

yes, bagel chips are good!  (as are belle and sebastian)

and i don't quite remember who it was that recommended alex lloyd to me (i think it was davie kerr, who we haven't heard from in a while), but thank you.  he's very very good.  of course, he is from australia so i am having issues getting his album, black the sun.

the new REM cd is given 3.5 stars out of 5 on hye min's rating scale.  i think i am giving a biased judgement, though.  i don't know if it's worth 3.5 stars, but i really like REM and their old stuff, so mayhaps i am trying to keep my little fantasy of REM in my head.

what does it mean when they just avoid you?

cheers,
hye min