Sinister: because she is the birthday girl

Rachel Playforth Something.Pretty at xxx.com
Fri May 25 08:41:22 BST 2001

newsflash: b&s session to be aired on john peel on MY BIRTHDAY!  (that's
tuesday 19th june, by the way.)  i'm going to put some nightlights in my
garden and point the radio out of the window while i lie on the grass, drink
some wine (actually i might have to sit up to do that bit) and look at the
stars.  you should all do the same.  i'll only be 23, so hopefully no stroke
for another year yet...

i think it's quite funny that the abbreviation for the albert hall is RAH.
as in 'RAH! i'm going to see b&s'.

time to launch a pointless linguistic competition, i've decided.  me and dj
matt were told on saturday that there was only one word in the english
language which contained the letters 'd' and 'k' next to each other (in that
order).  always up for a challenge, we proved how much sadder we are than
the people who devise these teasers in the first place by finding five by
the end of the night.  (it might be a lot easier with the letters written
down, come to think of it.)  but anyway, a lovely mix tape goes to the first
person to tell me all five...

as ken pikachu is now our daytime tv correspondent, i wonder if he could
report on 'fetch the vet', a new animated phenomenon i've seen advertised on
bus stops a lot.  it sounds potentially morbid for a kid's show - every
episode involving some casualty/er style animal emergency?

episode 1: dog on wheels
-oh no, fido is turning a corner rather fast while arguing with his owner
-look, a terrible crash has occurred
<brief cut to private life of claymation vet>
-fido's bp is 60 over 40, he's bleeding out, etc
-fetch the vet!

talking of animals, i can't help thinking that larry the frog might be
happier if he didn't have a big stick up his arse.

right, i'm off to plan how to get in front of big stu at all costs on june
29th.  (i'm hoping, vainly i feel, that that didn't sound like smut.)

luv archel xxx

Rachel Playforth
'She may not be famous, but she's right' - Homer Simpson

For the best in new writing on the web, visit www.buzzwords.org.uk
Contact us on buzzwords at bigfoot.com