Sinister: A plea!

missvicky at xxx.net missvicky at xxx.net
Sat May 26 11:31:27 BST 2001

Well, this isn't quite how I envisaged my first post to Sinister for two years to be!

A plea for help. Is there anyone who has two tickets for the Barrowlands concert on Friday 15th June who would rather go on the Saturday night? WayAhead have managed to be completely incompetent and send us four tickets for Saturday night instead of two for each night, so unless we manage to find tickets for the Friday we're going to have taken the day off work and flown up to Glasgow just to sit in our guesthouse on Friday night twiddling our thumbs.

If anyone can help, could they email Mark and I at boyincorduroy at yahoo.com, or, even better, call us on 07771 656961 as soon as you can so we can stop sobbing and cheer up :o)

Thanks so much!
Miss Vicky x