Sinister: fifteen feet of snow, from her to fifteen feet

Gordon gogron at xxx.uk
Fri May 25 17:50:05 BST 2001

it is a very hot afternoon and the sun is in my eyes. I may go from
grammatical convention or otherwise
discurs; the curs! dis thee and love too, viscious mongrel dog
Last night, well, last night, sitting with a homeless person on the
steps of the five star North British Hotel explaining why I'd just been
thrown out of my £150 hotel room: I gave the night floor manager a
thorough dressing-down some four hours later on the same steps...
where's a room when one needs one?
I waited too long for a pizza at 3am and crunched the receipt in my palm
and handed it to the proprietor. Sitting by the usher Hall ush..shhh!
(earlier discussing opera and caissons with friends from work) I
re-considered and wandered back in and the guy clicked his fingers to
someone behind the counter and the very long queue and it was instant
delivery to my palms and the best ham and pineapple pizza I ever had
(big, luscious chunks of pineapple) and then dawn, a little, and trains
home in an hour, like, taxis and nightclubs being all inoperative in
these wee small hours just drifting, sitting or wandering folks
departing from the night that is now the night before...
I go for a walk, like Nick Cave in his great new album
and meet the homeless man again as we cross paths on the North Bridge
and we nod to each other, like a Jekyll; *dotore*/ monsieur *hyde* as I
quoted Serge Gainsbourg to a beautiful woman from southern italy earlier
who deftly brushed the bit of her white garment that goes over the
shoulder around and down her shoulder the other way and in a lovely way
and we nod to each other at this 4.30 am on a bridge Hyde/Jekyll/Hyde
doctor or surgeon over the acres of glass roof of the dead railway
station.
I'd obviously made a loud comment to some other people for I was
followed. Turning around to see tension I gave a scrunched bundle of
british paper coinage. That would've been the hotel room, I suppose:
there had to be some way to even things out with the distant silhouette
of the Bank of Scotland peeping into the forefront of the vast stone
bulk of castle.

I vegetate in front of the music video that preceeds the movie *Go* with
the girl from Dawson's Creek. I'd love to love you but there are other
reasons, say the bubbly bits and some vocals.

is there anyone here who doesn't know? raise your hand.
erase the trace and raze the land
or caress it, and giggle with it

or simply live in it

Gordon