Sinister: sometimes whisks just have to be told

Dairy Fairy dairy_fairy at xxx.com
Sat May 26 21:05:15 BST 2001

Hello.
I have spent an awful lot of money today. I feel very naughty because now my bank balance actually reads #2.08. I believe this is an all time low. The causes of this depletion were:
a) buying a B+S ticket for scarborough- hurrah, hurrah, Belle and sebastian visit the seaside. I am looking forward to the possibility of eating sticks of rock whilst i watch them. Not in a twee way though, because as its name suggests, rock is hard.

b) a ticket for the leeds festival. oh my god. #80. ouch etc. Less than atp, but still enough to make me take my time handing over the money note by note. Which infuriated the busy ticket lady. But the lineup is looking lovlier by the day ( at least in the tents away from the overhyped headliners )

c ) train ticket to glasgow for barrowlands gig. mmm. i would have thought they'd be free to such a worthy cause, but apparantly not.

Larry the frog sounds very handsome. At the moment there is a large frog residing in my sister's paddling pool. Unfortunately it is the colour of dysentry and therefore not useful for decorative purposes. Green is a much better colour for a frog. It's traditional.

I nearly spent more money yesterday buying tigermilk on vinyl. It was looking so tempting on ebay, and at #56 I thought i would quite like it, even if only to take pictures of it in various positions in my room. These could then be sold on as porn of a sort for obsessive B+S fans. I could have made my money back. But then somebody kept outbidding me, and at #75 I got scared and ran away to eat marmite until the sale was over. It was probably somebody off sinister. i bear you no hard feelings. grrr. hehe.

I must go, i have babbled and it is boring.
GraceX

p.s Is anyone else doing the new a/s levels? Bloody stupid idea. I am cursing the fool who decided it was possible to do the equivalent of 2 a levels in 8 months. ~an unhappy revision face~

---
And she spent the rest of the day separating the bits from the marmalade, or, if you prefer, the marmalade from the bits.

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!