Sinister: This is just a modern frog song

Ken Chu kenchu at xxx.com
Sun May 27 11:04:19 BST 2001

Hello,

So, another day, another lot of daytime TVs.. the other day I watched CD:UK
and Travis asked, repeatedly, for Dido to, er, sing, so Dido reluctantly
obliged (she was a bit apprehensive because of the fact that she can't sing
very well), but at the end she wanted to thank Fran for the best day of her
life.  The Manic Street Preachers drank some Ocean Spray from the polluted
atlantic ocean but the ever venerable "DJ Pied Piper & The Master of
Ceremonies" challenged them to ask themselves if they really really liked it,
or indeed, if it is really really wicked.  Top show.

ALTHOUGH, what I'd hope be able to see on TV soon tho, is Robin telling me
that it will be sunny and warm on the 16th June, for my "BL!" ticket has
arrived!  Woohoo!  Yay!  Hurray!  But, unfortunately not RAH!, cos I don't
have a ticket for that..

BUT if anyone wants to sell one to me, (or the 15th June in Glasgow for that
matter), then you will have my eternal love (if you're a girl you'd even get a
kiss.. aren't you lucky?) please please please please please please please
please. (a future Travis single perhaps)

AND, remember, you should sing sing sing sing, sing sing sing sing sing sing
sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing
sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing
sing, for the love you bring, won't mean a thing, so sing sing sing sing sing
sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing
sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing, sing sing sing sing sing
sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing
sing sing sing sing sing.

Lyrical Geniuses and Red Bulls
Ken
P.S.: Sorry for a rather rubbish post, but you know you really really liked
it, cos it was really really wicked.