Sinister: On the last bus out of town

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Mon May 28 00:40:04 BST 2001

Hewwo,

Well, I've been in Fife for the weekend, staying with Igor and Jaz. Did you
miss me?

It was swell. On the first night (which I have very little memory of) I drank
too much and Moleksin thought it was swell that I could play the guitar, and
I threw up everywhere (and my sick was bright purple, how cool is that? It
must be the ribena) and all over everything and everyone, and passed out for
a bit, and ended up being put to bed in a urine (not mine) stained bed in a
pool of my own vomit. And some boy's girlfriend complained that he found me
attractive, when I clearly wasn't at all attractive given that I was spewing
my innards up all over the floor.

Then I woke up the next morning and felt SWELL and NOT HUNGOVER which was
grate.

Swell is a word I've picked up. It sort of entered my head and ate up the
rest of my vocabulary so I have no choice but to use it. That's my excuse
anyway. I like the sound of it. It's swell.

On Saturday we broke into the grounds of the Glenrothes mental asylum (which
looked a lot like the house in resident evil) and had a picnic there. I was
expecting something really cool when we got through all the barbed wire and
fencing, but it was actually really scary. The place was overgrown and next
to a burnt out cottage and the house was all big with bars over the window
and you could hear screams and insane laughter and stuff. It lacked swellness.

Also, my bag is now covered in menchies. Cool people like Ally Cook and Carey
wrote stuff on it before, but it had to go in the wash after my highly
exciting "lets go out with sinister people and be sick over everything I own"
spree. So now it says stuff like "AIDS is swell", "I fukc babies", "Igor
loves young girls (14-16)" and "STD's- Gotta catch 'em all". It's very cool,
especially when muslims sit next to you on the bus and read it very
dissaprovingly. Also there's a tampon covered in red felt tip pen dangling
from it which looks quite real.

I stole a foot and mouth sign and a sign that warns people about horses
having anti theft devices. The horse one's in my room, but the foot and mouth
one I had to give to some girl who was slitting her wrists over how grate it
was.

And the grate thing about spending the weekend with Anal Cunt fans is that
you can do anything really embarrassing or sound ignorant and they'll go
"Don't worry, she's a Belle and Sebastian fan" and people just accept that
and pity me.

Sorry, i have nothing interesting to talk about except my exciting journey to
Fife - Land of the Inbreds.

Oh oh oh I have a lot more badges now. My sleeves and back are covered too
and its amazing. And I got a My Little Pony badge AND a Captain Planet badge.

I had a long bus journey on the last bus out of town, and I listened to Lazy
Line Painter Jane because I found it again (I lost it), and Monica Queen just
drowns Struan out and its not fair. It's a grate and swell song though.

The Aislers Set are good too. The guy who sings about Chicago and New York on
The Last Match sounds rather like Struan.

And I like Astrid and I don't care if that's uncool. Their last album is
superbouncyhappydaisychainmakingilikecheesesogivemeanicelolly kind of pop
that everyone should love because if they don't they're clearly suicidal.

Did I tell you about what happened to me about last week? It was so surreal.
I was with my friends and wearing flares and my badge jacket and these hard
kids walked by and one of the girls (you know the ones with the really bad
looking gold chains that say their names on it in really cheesy letters, and
the  soveriegn rings and the blinding white tracksuits who would be in no
danger if they got hit by lightning because all their jewelery is very
obviously made of plastic) said "Aw look at the states of her", and I wasn't
in the mood and I just said "Oh and could you be wearing any more fake gold?"
or something incredibly (not) witty like that. And all of a sudden her
boyfriend (or lay for the night) stepped out and twisted his chain round his
hand (the East Kilbride resident's weapon of choice) and said "Haw, do you
wanna do this now?". And I just burst out laughing because I just couldn't
believe that he'd said that. And then I realised that he was actually about
to hit me with a chain, and he was quite drunk and he was with about 5 of his
friends and I was with teenyboppers who would see me get killed rather than
back me up in any kind of confrontation, so I made a quick retreat and
giggled and waved from a (very) safe distance.

If I've said that story already then I've got a very bad remembering head and
also no sleep.

I should go now and stop being a blip.

Hugs,
Jen