Sinister: superficial sighs

Sunset . sunnie_set at xxx.com
Mon May 28 09:21:12 BST 2001

-Waiting for something to happen.. the feeling that something is just around
the corner... the million half-baked plans that see me through the average
day...
-What is it this time?
-I'm up earlier than I would really like to be...the sun is just starting to
creep through the strips of the blinds... the patterns on floor are
fleetingly fragile...
I don't want to be here... but being here doesn't bother me...
I'm stuck in a dream trying to reach the top of the next hill... just trying
to see what over there...  and I am taunted be the name that’s on the tip of
my tongue, because the picture of the word that without its accompanying
sound is worthless...
-Ahhh... but you should stop this... I think you have got it all wrong
again... stop looking forward and start looking around you, girl, you never
know what you will see...
I've told you before you are not old you just need to get out more... meet a
few more people make a few more friends... maybe join a few clubs... you
know participate a bit more...
-Do you really know me at all do you have a clue what I'm on about here? I
thought you did but I think I was maybe wrong... I’m sorry for the misplaced
trust... It’s impossible to explain...
I know you have my best interests at heart but really do have a clue what my
best interests are? I don't mean to be so critical here... you are the best
friend I have... we are just different I suppose... I am too shallow
though... much too shallow... I am sorry...
If I can just be that person around the corner you will understand...