Sinister: It's crackkin th'flags

DansonHatcher at xxx.com DansonHatcher at xxx.com
Mon May 28 16:11:01 BST 2001

     Just an experiment this one.
  If I were too give £100 to any one who........................
     No? never mind .

           It's a lovely day and I've got £200 in my wallet,      *WOW*
   But it's already spent really as it's to pay for my new (old) car.
              DATSUN DATSUN DATSUN DATSUN DATSUN DATSUN DATSUN

            aLSO I'm wondering where all the people who expressed some
interest in the Leicester picnic are, I can't seem to get hold of many of
you.
                  Its now on 31st of June, Victoria park at  2pm.
                                Just let me know weather you're still up for
it.

    Hey has anyone heard of a band called *Fifty Foot Hose* from San
Francisco.
         They released an album called Cauldron in the 60's. On it is a song
called
    IF NOT THIS TIME
                             It's grate!
        But I can't find the album anywhere.        HELP.

                 See you.                                           James