Sinister: Love is old, love is new, love is all, love is you...

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Wed May 30 05:19:04 BST 2001

Howdy folks,

I know I haven't posted very much in a very long time so many of you probably
have no idea who I am.  For those that do remember my semi-coherent ramblings
and ravings (and my undying defense of Ringo), I'll be leaving the list.  I
just don't have time to keep up with the posts anymore, although I'm sure
they're as good as always, and my internet obsession has long since passed
on.  Its been quite a lot of fun and I hope everyone I met while on here will
keep in touch (Nick Dastoor, Jeanette, Marie, Christa, you know who you are).
 As for B&S, I'm sure they'll make records as lovely as they always did but
it seems like they're increasingly tied in with something that used to mean
something to me, but just isn't there anymore.  If anyone is in the area,
I'll be at the University of Maryland at College Park come this Fall, so drop
by, drink a few 40s and listen to records if you get a chance.  My band
Callow is also gonna be on a compilation next month with the Aislers Set and
the Lucksmiths, and we'll be up and down the East Coast this summer, so don't
be a stranger.
Well, I wish I could say I'm retreating into wine, women, and song but...I am.
Later

Steve C.

"Which Paul?" "BLAH!"

visit http://callowkids.tripod.com or your crush will hate you forever

Call WRNR 103.1 at (410) 269-1031 and request Callow's "Lessons in Shut-eye"
or you will have bad luck...forever or something.