Sinister: Wurd to yo mama

The Hodottir hodottir at xxx.com
Wed May 30 08:58:57 BST 2001

The word FACETIOUS contains all the vowels in order.  It's my job to know
these things, but then it's my job to know lots of useless facts while I
play with words and pictures (I'll admit I'm feeling strange)..

To anyone who's still with me - hello.

Anyone who knows knows that The Hodottir is Scottish, but she lives in
London where there are more bank holiday weekends than hours of sunshine.
We just had one, and it was grate.  I got drunk for 3 days and fell over
only once (can't decide whether to blame the vodka or my new muji
flip-flops), but I was glad to escape with a scuffed toenail.

Sorry - this is a useless post, although I did clear up the word thing.
Anyway, there's too much content to go around these days.

Love, life and laundry,
Miss Ho x