Sinister: I'm a lucky man

mark hrynczak hrynczak at xxx.com
Wed May 30 13:33:56 BST 2001

Hey folks...

I've won a competition prize!  That's never happened
to me before.  Tickets to see B&S at the Perth gig.  I
don't even remember entering.  Anyway, the point is
that Perth is a long long way away, and the chances of
me actually being able to make it there and back for
the gig are looking slim.  So...anybody want them?
Offers involving cash, bribes, sexual favours or just
a good sob story will be considered.

M-p