Sinister: crazy crazy mary mary

ewan ferguson ewansinthehouse at xxx.uk
Wed May 30 14:50:25 BST 2001

well i just had one good exam and one bad exam i wont
bore you all with the dtails but i think i may have
scraped a c pheyew.

im sitting in the library and many thoughts are
running through my mind-will hibs be any good next
year, when oh when will john squire get his shit
together, why do librarians get cranky when you say
"BOO" to them and why do we have to work for a living,
nun of that fantasy new world crap i just cant be
arsed working, ya know how it is.

the person sitting beside me is playing some kind of
stock game and he just bought stocks in belle and
sebastian. i found a really funnin yahoo club the
other day called courderouy smoke, totally b&s mad,
hello lazy jane.

im going to bristol soon, does anybody on the list
live there? could they tell me of any 'groovy
hangouts' that they might feel that i might feel
priveledged to know about? cheers

well ive got a long walk throught the rain to get on a
bus know

cheerie bye

e-x