Sinister: Declaration of Independence

Alexander Bartilson alexander.bartilson at xxx.com
Wed May 30 18:20:36 BST 2001

Hi,
It's been a bit quiet in Sinister-Land recently. By the way is it really
Sinister-Land? Maybe it's not a country but a city in say, tweepop-land.
Sinister-Town. Or maybe it's just an independent island in cyberspace.
Personally I kind of like the idea of Sinister-Land. It would make a great
country. Honey would of course be president and Linda would be vice
President. It would be great wouldn't it?

Anyway, I was listening to some music the other day and just felt like
playing Madonna's "Like a virgin". While listening to it I skimmed through
the covertext and found the "Thank you..."-part. And guess what, after
people named Judy Tint and Jeff Ayeroff I found Seymore Stein. With two
hearts next to his name. I mean I know Seymore Stein is a real person and
that he's a "record company man", but I wasn't expecting to find his name on
a Madonna record. Pretty cool.

Maybe I could be minister of culture in Sinister-Land. If I could I'd advise
everybody to listen to Aislers Set's song "Hey lover". It sound like Motown
meets twee-pop. A wonderful song.

I wonder which song would be the national anthem of Sinister-Land. :-)

Hope you're all well.

///Alexander