Sinister: if i'm not back in fifteen minutes...

Kirsten Kenyon chinacat81 at xxx.com
Thu May 31 04:59:09 BST 2001

  so i am leaving the states on friday, and my mother just turned
away from the basketball game on television to make sure that i know
better than to get drunk in a foreign land...even though it's
legal...just in case. she's worried i'll get pissed and lose my
passport somewhere and, tragically, never be able to come back to
wisconsin. HA!  (that's what i say to that.)  i just found out that i
won't be able to go to the lovely picnic before the RAH gig, as i am
flying home that morning.  that is, i'm flying home, provided i
haven't gotten sloshed and lost my passport. hmmm.....
  today i was working at the great harvest bread company and a boy i
met a week ago came in and apologized for some reason, handed me a cd
he'd made for me, and then he went all red and left.  i feel sorry
because i think that i embarassed him somehow.  i was embarassed too,
i suppose.  laura tells me to stop hiding from boys, but i have to
say it's much easier to hide than it is to know what to say to a red-
faced boy apologizing to you for giving you undeserved gifts in the
place where you work.  i believe i'll fall in love with someone who
can't stand the sight of me, so that we will never have to see each
other.
  my flat is empty except for a robot suit and a bit of silver shred
in the bottom of a jar.  i love silver shred....i'm gross, too.  i
eat great sticky globs of it.  i eat it on toast, but i am
occasionally tempted to eat a giant spoonful out of the jar.  thus
far i've been able to stifle this urge by telling myself "kirsten,
you are sick."
  a kid just returned the squarepusher disc he'd borrowed.  i was
happily holding damien jurado as collateral and was sorry to see him
go, but i am happy to have my disc back and i believe i should go
listen to it now.
  love kirsten

"that's not a penis, it's a goose."  --my dear cherry kong

Care2 make the world greener!