Sinister: okay, enuf with the cuteness of ken

angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Thu May 31 13:31:01 BST 2001

hmmm...well, we've had the news of the tour that some of us can't go to for
a while...now, how about some new dates? funny how some bands can plan a
whole tour months in advance, i mean i've had depeche tickets for almost 2
months...sorry, i'm not bitter, just a bit hungover and it's not even 8am
and i've been at work for an hour.
I've been moved outta my cage at work and am now in a real office place
thingy...it's scary, there's even carpet. i take comfort in the fact that
where i'm sitting used to be the women's loo. i need more things for my
little cubicle, it looks empty...i put up a picture of the husband, the
kittens and my sister's old modeling picture...oh yeah, heehee...i put up a
picture of my perforated friend, he has 43 piercings and this bright orange
hair, and i have convinced half the old ladies here that it's me b4 i
started working here...i brought in my battery operated pez dispenser, but i
need more pez, the cleaning staff keep eating them all.
god i'm so bored i wanna cuddle with carsmilesteve...heehee.
whisper whisper whisper...ugh, these silly old ladies, apparently my tattoos
can be seen through my shirt...i only have two, and they're covered (mostly)
by a wife beater under my shirt, it's not like i have full sleeves done, not
like...*swoon* cute boy last weekend. /me takes a few minutes to think of
the cute boy he met last weekend...okay i'm done. ugh, it's so quiet
here...i have to play my cd's really quiet, and i got caught listening to
radio 1, so they took away realplayer...grump grump grump...and why do
canadian adults think of belle and sebastian as country music? oh wait i'm
an adult, but you know what i mean, ppl in authority like...y'know, real
adults...
actually, i've infiltrated the collective here and have converted a few
folk, who will be posting soon...yay. we're all excited about the new ep
thingy, and maybe an impending show...
the cafeteria lady here, her name is sunshine, and it suits her very much,
almost makes me forgive my parents for naming after a cartoon
character...almost.
i could dance all night like a soul boy,
but i know i'd rather drag myself around the dance floor...
okay, gotta go do work or something...they finally hired another fag in here
and he's coming over to my desk to screw up my 'pooter so we can go run away
and have breakfast...
see ya sweeties, and congrats to all who have finished exams especially
kenbastard...
a.

The crudity and sparness of life is to be found in public lavatories."
		-Leoni Orton-Barnett, sister of Joe Orton.