Sinister: I'll let you hold my hand

Michelle R. snowyminor at xxx.com
Thu May 31 16:04:07 BST 2001

 Damn my spending-on-impulse. Here I am trying to save
money and what do I do?? I buy $ 55 worth of concert
tickets over the weekend-that's what I do! It's just
that I was watching Air's 'Eating, Sleeping, Waiting,
and Playing" documentary and so I go and buy a ticket
to see them! I had planned to go with my friend but
then I backed out because of the cost of the tickets.
But now I AM going. Then I bought a Doves ticket that
I really don't need but oh, what the hell...they're
good right?
  guiltguiltguilt

 Well I have 2 more weeks of classes. That's good news
at least. Bad news though is that I have finals. I
need a vacation! My friend's going to Acapulco and
asked if I wanted to go but (see above for reason) I'm
not obviously.
  mmmmm  yes. It would be nice though right? 80F
weather, the sun shining down on your beach towel
while you lay there soaking up some rays (after
putting on some SPF 30 of course)...taking a sip from
your cool Corona/Piña Colada/insert other icy tropical
beverage here, waves gently landing upon the sand,
while the birds sing in the palm trees.
  hm. So does anyone know what round trip tickets to
Acapulco cost?
  So I was thinking that maybe 'Storytelling' will be
out in the states first...so maybe the soundtrack will
be out first here too? In this week's Entertainment
Weekly it has a little snippet about what the film's
about:
 '[T]here's no shelter from the dark mischeif of
Storytelling, a new meditation on the futility of
family, creativity, intellectual pursuit, racial
understanding, and the entire state of New Jersey, in
which the uniquely creative New Jerseyite anticipates
every objection to the director's bilious worldview.'
 So there ya go.
 Mr. Jim mentioned Black Box Recorder- a great group.
I think the title track from 'The Facts of Life' is
such a damn sexy song. Kinda makes you feel like
moving your hips from side to side. I also heard about
the ban on pop music for a week and, well, I think
it's probably not going to be a success.

 Now about those tickets...

=====
la hora de verdad es la hora de la soledad
~ Jorge Enrique Adoum