Sinister: We're going to the Zoo..Zoo...Zoo...You can come too...too...too

Christina McDermott zcraw96 at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 1 13:16:54 GMT 2001

Hello again there my little Sinisterines,
Hope you all had a super-lovely Halloween. Mine was ok. I got dressed up
and went Trick or Treating around my halls with my flatmates which was
amusing, even more so when I got back to my kitchen to find the two Maths
students attempting to solve a problem with the girl Maths student shouting
at the boy Maths student that he was a stoner moron for not being able to
help her at that particular moment in time (which was about midnight I
hasten to add) and the boy Maths student looking at the girl Maths student
with huge puppy-dog eyes (because he has a huge crush on her) and just
going "You're amazing..." whilst she throws a textbook at his head.
All highly amusing.
Can I join the Sinister under 20s club please? I'm 19 in two weeks
(hooray!) so although I'm only going to be a member for a year, you can all
come around to my house and eat sweets and play Transformers and giggle and
do silly childish things, like walk along the road speaking in only
(appalling) Scottish accents and taking silly pictures in Photo-booths. Can
we all make little badges and stickers with little stars on them? That
would be super-cool.
Everyone keeps going on about how great the Rachels and the Wills are.
*Pout* What about us Chris's? Nobody seems to want to join our team! We may
be the minority, but that doesn't stop us from being able to wipe out the
Rachels and the Wills by stealth (wa-ha-haaa). Oh just you wait and see.
We'll get out own back and then the 'Chu will be mine again...all mine!
Rachel OJ-Your ex sounds like an evil bastard who was not worthy of your
wonderness. He should be thrown out of a huge window in retribution. You
should just do what me and my best friends did to one of my evil ex's.
(This guy was the antithesis of a bastard by the way. Don't ask me to go
into reasons why or I'll be here all day, but basically it goes along the
lines of what hapenned to poor Rachel OJ.) Anyway honey, it works thus.
First-Find a friend of theirs who speaks a foreign language. It can be any,
so long as you have a translator handy.
Second-Find the worst insults you can contemplate in that said language.
For example-"You give love to ugly horny sailors" "You give much love to
donkeys" and the ultimate "You give love like in bad wank magazines."
Thirdly-Translate these into said language and send them from an anoymous
number to your ex's mobile phone.
The ex will then go to their friend who speaks the foreign language and ask
it to be translated. Said friend will roll about with laughter pointing at
them and giving them an inferiority complex. After about a month, their
reputation and self-worth will have vanished.
I don't care what anybody else says. Vengeance is sweet.
But crushes....they're the sort of thing to break your heart and resort to
you staying in your room and listening to the Trembling Blue Stars. Last
night, I realised that I will never taste the love of the foxy barman in my
halls pub...mainly due to that fact I walked in and found him doing a
rather "interesting" dance routine with a chair to N-Sync and going on
about how much he loved Justin. *Sob*
They're evil, evil things. Best to conduct that kind of love from afar and
sweet little posts and cards sent to your email *sigh*. I have far too many
list crushes to name. I'm so pathetic. The only thing you'll ever get out
of them is love children and heartbreak and a boy living in your room for
three weeks eating all your bread...

Anyway...*aherm*
PICNIC!!!!
Yes...me and the Picnic daddy "The Hatchback" are attempting to organise a
picnic on the lovely Primrose Hill on the 17th November. (Note the date
change as one of my lurker friends wants to come too and can't do it on the
Sunday).
Ken-If it rains, we can all go to the pub. *Duh*
If anybody wants to help or come along or just tell me how wonderful I am
and how sorry you are that you missed the madness that was the Manchester
Picnic just email me. I am kind of doing this for my own benefit
though-it's my birthday on the 15th of Novemeber *hint hint* and also it's
the Track and Field night at the Betsy on the 16th apparently which is
always good fun.
Or you could just tell me I'm a freak for wanting a picnic in the middle of
Winter, but so it goes. This is me. It's currently lovely and Autumnal in
London at the moment with watery sunlight filtering through my window
everytime I wake up and if I'm lucky "True Love Waits" by Radiohead on the
radio. (The most utterly lovely Radiohead song I've heard in a long, long
time. I cried when I first heard it because I'm a huge softy.)
Unfortunately, once I've woken up I need to do Russian revision or read
Plato, but that first moment when you're snuggled in bed with your teddy
bear and feeling all sleepy and happy is so lovely.
So now I'm off home away from the History computer room which smells like
school dinners. So it goes.

Love and kicking dead leaves about on the way home
Cay Cola-Cube
xXx

P.S. Big Stu-Very amusing Sinister football report, but that can't have
been the Hatchback there reporting! He was too constrained! Usually he's
jumping about all over the place after just two cups of coffee... :-)