Sinister: Up, up, up, up, down

AN annika.lindberg at xxx.se
Thu Nov 1 17:00:35 GMT 2001

Hello darlings!

Always nice to read your wonderful posts yes :) I don't really know how to write a good post, or how to figure out how to write a good post. See, I don't think (I can't think), I just write.

I must have the lousiest memory ever. Ok, so everyone forgets the dentists appointment once in a while, or forgets to bring this thing to that place. But all the time?
When I was younger and went on holidays with my family (I still go with them) I used to forget my wallet everywhere. I mean *everywhere*. Hotelrooms and toilets were the most common places. Dressing rooms are another popular place. My family got (gets) rather annoyed with me, especially once when I forgot my bellybag in a "road-café"-loo and we'd driven off on a narrow road with nowhere to turn around for several miles.

It's not *that* bad now, I almost always remember to bring money and credit card with me, but I do forget keys and other stuff a little now and then. or misplace it. and I often don't seem to remember what I did the other day, or last week. Oddly, I usually remember what I did when I was drunk that night out. Guess I haven't been drunk enough yet.

But because of my almost-non-existing memory I thought (ok, I DO think a little sometimes...just a little) I'd start writing little day by day. Like a bit of a diary. Cause that's what this list really is, for me anyway - The Diary. "Someone" you can tell about your problems and woes, thoughts and dreams, joys and blisses, everything. And the best thing is, that there's actually (hopefully) someone on the other side who listens and cares.
How would you say in english...shared joy is double joy, shared grief is half grief.

I think I'll start saving my own posts in a special map. Sounds a bit egocentric? but it'd be fun to read later on in life.

Lots of love going around these days. It always gives me mixed feelings. I'm 21 and I still haven't experienced the REAL LOVE. Crushes come and go, and they're very very nice. But what is true love? I'm one of those people who believe one day she will meet Mr. Perfect (not perfect as in this-guy's-got-it-all but perfect in the sense that his faults and eccentricities are not faults but lovable qualities)