Sinister: baby, it ain't over til it's over

AN annika.lindberg at xxx.se
Thu Nov 1 20:19:51 GMT 2001

so I don't only have a bad memory, I'm clumsy as well!
I got interrupted in my mail writing so I put it in the outbox for the moment. Just that when I opened outlook again it automatically sent my unfinished post. doh.

Maybe it was a sign that I had used up my 15 minutes? or that it's time to stop anyway? Naah.

I went out yesterday, had a great time and managed to get myself invited to 2 birthday parties on the same weekend, and that weekend I was planning to visit a friend in south sweden who's also having her birthday around then, and so is my cousin's daughter, yikes! As my friend said: "Too bad you can't clone yourself"
I'm a bit confused, I'd like to be everywhere.

On saturday it's Halloween in Sweden. Yes, that's right. We have a difference between Halloween and Halloween. One is the original H when you remember those who's passed away, light candles on graves and honour their memories. The other one is the trick or treat and masqurade H. Cause Sweden (the people who "are in charge" so to speak) don't want to "make fun" of a solemn occasion it seems. So they decided to separate the two.
Which for some people is satisfying, and for others (mostly younger people) means an extra weekend to party, really.

Astrid mentioned Acid House, and if I may suggest, make sure your parents or somebody unsuitable are not around when you watch it!
I saw it with a friend while being an Au Pair in Nottingham. We had no idea what the film was about so it didn't bother us that the parents (they were christians) were sitting in the kitchen next door to the tv-room.
For those of you who've seen it you know it gets a little noisy during certain "Sxenes". We were totally unprepaired for it and when it came to that we got sort of startled almost and looked nervously at each other and grabbed quickly for the remote to turn down the volume. I don't know if the parents heard any of the noises (I certainly hope they didn't!) but I don't think so. Or they just have good poker faces. I never dared to ask.

All these picknicks and sinister meet-ups everywhere but here makes me feel like something is missing. And it is. I seem to have so little time and money to do anything out of the ordinary but it doesn't stop me from longing and wanting and longing and wanting and....

Someone once said something like that if you haven't read posts for a while you can always read Rachel Fruitloop's posts to get a summary of the best parts of them all. And oh how true! I often wish I had Rachel F's brain. But then if I had her brain, who's brain would she have?

Finally, most people seems to be cheering the Rachels in the mix-tape battle. So to show my good will I'll give my cheering to the Wills. No offens Rs ;)

W is for Wonderful
I   is for Impressive
L  is for Legal
L  is for Legendary