Sinister: inferiority, my feelings of being unloved

matea basta mateamo at xxx.com
Fri Nov 2 04:20:40 GMT 2001

sinister im so frustrated right now i just had to write-- im always feeling
inferior, the little person, you know...compared to someone in
particular..okay ill say it...my sister. its just shes 3 yrs older and
favored. ive been tagged the immature ungreatful spoiled brat and my sister
the smart kind gentle one. my parents think im vain and they think she's
unaffected. arrrggg!! i only act the way i do for attention. its all i
really fudging want and now for some reason im writing all of this to people
i dont know and i feel like such a fool. im sorry. its just the way ive
always felt and today some things happened that made all these feelings come
undone and i want to rip my hair out and yell! im sorry for complaining and
whining and being a baby. i guess i really am living up to everybody's very
low expectations.