Sinister: nice clay for a poke

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Fri Nov 2 09:51:37 GMT 2001

Hello,

I saw a couple of rabbits in the carpark at work last night, they were so
cute.  They were playing piggy back with each other.  Bless them, heh.

Less than a week out of the nursery and already 5 posts under my belt.  Yeah
volume over technique, that's my motto.  I think I'm becoming a Cult
figure.. look, I'm Chinese - I can't pronounce my l's and my n's properly.

My job at the office is the epitome of repetition, epitome of repetition, I
emphasise.  Yet for some reason, during this epitome of repetition, my
thoughts have been running much more, than ever before.  Whilst typing all
day long yesterday, I have managed to write three songs for the Red Bull
Dozers, all three were absolute gems, like, top of the pops quality songs
with all catchy hooks and everything.  Then, as soon as the work, the
epitome of repetiton, ended, I got home and all three songs were forgotten.

This morning, I was thinking about criterias, milestones, benchmarks, about
different things, like, for example, what defines a band as successful?
Does it have to have at least 1,500 fans?  Maybe its own mailing list on the
Internet?  Its own "Best-of" album?  Or, as Terrorvision once said during a
popular ITV daytime show "You know you've made it big if you get to be
interviewed on Richard and Judy."?

I never figured that out, but I do now know what classes a film as having
"hit big time" - it has to have its own pornographic spin-offs!  Classics
such as:

Shaving Ryan's Privates
Star Trek: The next penetration
Buffy: the vampire layer
Zipless in seattle

I was stumped however when I, came, to porno films themselves.  Do porno
films get their own porn-spinoffs??  And also, are films with a porno name
automatically a winner?  Well, I guess we'll see when, "Harry Potter and the
philosopher's stones", comes.

Big Stu said:
>>Several hundred years ago, on November 5th, Guy Fawkes tried to blow up
parliament and kill all the politicians. Can someone please explain why we
celebrate the fact that he failed?<<

If he had succeeded, then we won't have a parliament anymore, and hence "The
Day when Thatcher died" wouldn't have been written, which means no dancing
like a prat for Ken, which would be bad.

I see as well as an under21's love club, we are also having over 25 meetings
too, soon we're just gonna have a "everyone except ken" club, grr! :-)

James Gilmer said:
>>All you people going on about how you've never felt REAL love, sure you
>>have. Real love isn't fireworks and thunder, it's Kimba impersonations and
>>holding hands, and just bloody getting on. <<

I haven't, I did Kimba impersonations to many girls and they were having
none of it.  Maybe I growled a little too loud.  Knowing how love works is
all fine as long as there is someone to love, I don't think I even know any
single girls who live in this town, definitely not one who wants my ass.
Butt I digress. (Sorry I stolen that pun from someone but it was a good'un)

Growls and Red Bulls
Ken