Sinister: OFFTOPIC: plea to American listees for "Buffy" musical Ep!:)

Kin WOO daftpunk at xxx.au
Sat Nov 3 07:33:56 GMT 2001

Hey there kittens,
Hello, it's just me calling for the attention (and, preferably, help) of
all American Sinisterines, preferably those who get UPN and watch the
weekly slice of genius and wonder that is "Buffy, the Vampire Slayer"you
see, I live in Western Australia and are pretty far away from getting
"Buffy" back on our screensnot until March next year at leastand next
Tuesday (6th November) they are showing this all singing, all dancing,
musical episode of "Buffy" which I have simply been dying to seeand just
can't, I repeat, CAN'T, wait for! So, if anybody could tape for me that
particular eppy I would be eternally grateful, not only that, I'll
(naturally) shower them with gifts in exchange, like burnt cd's and the
like from my extensive record collection, which includes lots of stuff,
everything from super rare Dot Allison, One Dove, Saint Etienne and
Garbage to Black Box Recorder, Ed Harcourt, Lambchop, Tinderstick, B&S,
Belly, Palace, Divine Comedy, Lambchop and  lots, lots LOTS more!!! So,
please, if anyone can do it, drop me a line ASAP!!

Hoping someone can help me!
Kin

                  "With a star upon your shoulder
                    Lighting up the path as you walk"