Sinister: you're like a mother to the girl you've fallen for

Rachel oj lazylinepainterlikejane at xxx.com
Sat Nov 3 16:20:10 GMT 2001

hey, sweethearts!

so, i got home from london thursday evening.
i've had the best time with my mom and her sweet boyfriend!
we watched silly movies and stuff. and... well, yeah! one movie that wasn't
silly at all too! The Acid House!!
i thaught i was going to die when i saw thet she had acid house! lovely.
i've just seen it once before! so, i borrowed it. now i've got it at home.
ooh, i love it! not just because belle & sebastian is in it (well, maybe a
little) but it isn't such a lousy movie after all.
so, i've watched acid house again. ooh.

oh, befoe i forget it... can i join the under 20 club too? i mean.. i'm just
seventeen, jo i'd love to be in it! pleeease?
it would be so grate!!

this whole moving-to-sweden-thing isn't turning out quite as good as i
thaught. obviously we're not going to stockholm now. or maybe we are?
i really don't have a clue!
yesterday they said that we're going to goteborg, and just now thay said
"well, maybe we'll be going to stockholm after all"
i'm sick of this!!
i really want to move to stockholm now! because.. well, i think i've got
frinds there. at least, i see them as my friends. and, ofcourse, i see
astrid as a friend. i hope that's allright astrid?
well, anyway, we'll see what happens.
oh, what if we won't move at all? i'll go crazy!

i'm so looking forward to the mix-tabe-battle! the rachels is going to show
you all how grate we are!! it'll be lovely!

i made it to miss fruitloop's post again!! it's really nice seeing your name
there, it makes me smile.
actually, i'm sure that if you make it to fruitloop's post.. almost everyone
would smile. she's a very nice girl, indeed.

well, little darlings, i'm off.

have a lovely day!!

love,
rachel oj

ps. go rachels, go rachels, go rachels!!