Sinister: when i was 20.

jo perry joiscurious at xxx.com
Sat Nov 3 16:51:00 GMT 2001

Hello, welcome to the Jo update, i could write one of
those useless newsletters that parental types compose,
charting the sheer dullness of life and navigating you
through the stuff that i get up to here in my little
suburban room.
I decided not to, having taken a dislike to the
greeting "dear friends" which is essential when
writing those kinds of letters.
Ok so i am blathering but those of you who remember
past posts would know that.

I have just had my 20th anniversaire (ohhh french) and
celebrated in style last night by going to the Bingo
with my dear friend Charlotte.

In a state of intoxication i became a member and
signed myself up to a future including a nervous
gamblers twitch.

I heartily recommend it though, afterwards i stepped
out into the chill of Camden backstreets and felt
quite elated. I drank in many pubs and avoided only
one due to too many "cool" looking people. I shall
overcome one day.

I used to avoid Camden, but now i may begin to
frequent it, especially as a rather nice man smiled at
me and said i had a lovely coat. (not in a Rik Mayal
"what a lovely blouse you have on" way)

The Belle and Sebastian thing that i feel obliged and
somehow sad to mention was that a rather rumbunctous
man swore at me when i mentioned them in a musicy
conversation. How blinkin rude. Mind you his Parker
coat was grubby so i felt superior anyway.

Thankyou for reading this little recitation.
An odd request but if you didn't think this post was
pointless email me, purely for reassurance sake.
Josephine xx