Sinister: When you make your peace with authority, you become authority

lucyebrown lucyebrown at xxx.com
Sat Nov 3 14:17:56 GMT 2001

Shy beginnings>>

Hello

First ever email to list...and I can't think of anything very interesting to
say, 'cept an introduction. Am I the youngest Sinister "reader" at 15, or
can I be beaten??

Ickle introduction: I am still at school, sometimes it feels like it will
never end...
I live in a remote and oh-so-wet village in South West Scotland, famous for
Robert Burns (although he didn't come from here), radioactive clams, and
Foot and Mouth.
I love The Doors. And Bob Dylan, the Beach Boys (hehe), the Strokes
(cringe), Jeff Buckley (sigh) and of course Belle and Sebastian amongst
(many) others. I am also besotted with animals (showing either my age or
girly compassion) and the greener, more vegetarian, organic, CND things in
life. Peace.

I have three brothers. My youngest bro, Matthew, is 23, and is who (or
whom?) I've stolen music taste from. He works for ScotAmc in Stirling. He
and Adam, 27, play guitar and have seemed like they might just drop
everything and form a band. It never happened. Adam's an Ed.Psychologist. My
other brother, Jamie, is 24...and unhappilly single. He likes going out...so
if anyone out there is looking for a kind, beer-orientated love...let me
know...

I've tried desperately hard not to make this email pretencious (or
pretense)...or obviously written by a minor...and not to fill it with
"..."s. Oh well.

Lucy
P.S. For beaded earrings and bracelets by mail order in Uk made lovingly by
me visit http://www.go.to/periwinkle

"I think people resist freedom because they're afraid of the unknown. But
it's ironic....That unknown was once very well known. It's where our souls
belong....The only solution is to confront them--confront yourself--with the
greatest fear imaginable. Expose yourself to your deepest fear. After that,
fear has no power, and fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free."