Sinister: live fast; die young; leave a good-looking corpse behind.

Richard Gillanders r_gillanders at xxx.com
Sat Nov 3 19:31:05 GMT 2001

I really liked kirsten kenyon's last one.  and the
ones before too.  but the last one is the last one I
read.  and I really liked it.  I did.  do.

some people said things about writing styles.  I've
seen trends.  emerging.  because that's that they.
do.

I'd sigh.

oh.  and they pass.  too.

I was going to leave off posting for a while.  to say
it.  and.  but I haven't.

some people have said things about me.

apps, ben [mister b]:
'So I keep it short. But not. As short. As richard.
Gillanders.'

calumn [PoP]:
'(should there be a rule regarding minimum sentence
length imposed on Mr. Richard. Gill. And. Ers. ?)'

kenneth:
'I watched Atomic Kittens on CD:UK last weekend, I
couldn't help but noticed that in one of their songs
(the name escapes me), they managed to use over 30
consecutive single syllable words during a chorus. A
literary masterpiece, or did they just copy Richard
Gillanders?'

[my favourite.  although.  it isn't about syllables.
is it?  but.  my favourite.].

these are a bit not nice.  well.  like.  I should be a
figure of fun.  hah.  I don't mind...

I thought I saw the velocity girl saying something
much more nicer than anything anyone else had.  but I
can't remember where.  now.

I won't stop it.  though.

I was going to go to amsterdam on friday.  the one
coming.  an [almost] arranged academic ambulation
[almost].  but.  ah.  it seems like almost arranged
isn't actually arranged.  and our convenor wants to be
postponing it until january.  despite most of us
having paid deposits.  so.  it was amsterdam or paris
or barcelona.  he said 'moscow' too.  at one point.
because the there was a special offer on flying there.
 but we won't.  fly there.  umm.

if I went to amsterdam on friday.  I'd miss out on the
NATIONAL POP LEAGUE on friday.  and I don't want that
really.  and I think smog are playing when I'd be
away.  and the beta band?  well.

maybe it's for the best if we don't get to go.

I like one of my tutors for this year.  a mister gerry
grams.  or gramms?  I forget.  but he's good.  has an
attitude.  is a dude.  hm.

if people say nice things about you and seem to
believe them but you know they're inaccurate or not at
all deserved.  well.  no.  and you don't really feel
like you like the person who has said them.  should
you feel worse because of these, seemingly,
complimentary comments?  or.  something else.

if I were ever to be idolised by anyone.  I hope it'd
be by someone I idolised.  also.  or. at least. liked.

but.  I don't think being an idol would be all that
great.  a bit of a Shock To The System.  and I
couldn't be bothered bleaching my hair all the time
anyhow.

oh, it'd be easy to be an idle.  it is easier.

I like the FRUITLOOP's posts.  commentary.  without
dissent.  right?  yeah.  that's right.  preferable.
no.  I like them.  they refresh.  and all.  she has a
nice niche.  to fill.
[pronounced 'neesh'.  of course.].
[not 'nitch'.].

but sometimes.  when I'm reading.  it feels like I'm
writing.

I had imagined there was more than there is.  bye.