Sinister: Should we swim with a peaceful manatee in the canal next home??

Jose Emanuel emanuel_jose at xxx.com
Sun Nov 4 03:28:41 GMT 2001

Brooms

Hello to you all sinisterines.  This is my first mail to list so I’m
supposed to do a little introduction, BUT I WONT because I’m DIFFERENT
from all....ummm... just joking.

My name  is Jose E Emanuel and I’m from Lima, Peru.   Yes, B&S are
popular over there also, but definitively not in a massive form.  I said
over there because right now I’m in Miami, Florida.  I came last
december to visit my father and I stayed... I dont know why yet.   It was a
good decision anyway.  In Lima I just had some B&S cassetes copies while
here I bought all the albums.  Another reason... well there is this Peruvian
girl I met the second month I was here during a hard depression caused by
the shock of change maybe.  She told me that if you try to talk to someone
here they just turn their backs on you.  She felt just like me. I sort of
made friend with her for three days, but then the depression struck again,
and I left all people interaction for a long time.  Then I moved from Little
Habana to South Miami.  I didn’t ask her for telephone or anything, so
my mission is  find her and tell her that she had reason in what she said to
me 9 months ago.  I have found some data already.
- Her mother is russian
- She lives in a zone called Miami Springs
- And the most frightening, her father is a little bit jealous.  She can not
receive boy calls by telephone, because she would be in big trouble. Very
big trouble.  (So she doesn’t give her phone number to boys)  Very
tough guy I imagine.
Isn’t that challenging?

To write this post it’s been very difficult.   I’m very shy, and
I when I received the mail telling me that I had left the nursery  I thought
it would be useless for me to write and for you to read what I’d put.
  However, today I am in a good mood.  Even though is a bad day to be in a
good mood,  I am. (Michelle hurricane is heading to South Florida and it may
reach us tomorrow or monday).  And so I wrote.  That simple. If I
don’t do it today, I may don’t do it any other day in a long
time.

I have read a lot of praise for Rachel Fruitloop’s posts recently.
Why is that?  I mean, why all that praise now? Since I arrived to Sinister
two months ago I liked  her posts a lot, and I could tell immediately that
she is a very nice person.  Or is that they are getting better and better
with  time?
Anyway her posts are great.   I love when someone new post and she gives
them a welcome in her post.  It’s like maternal.  Like a powerful Jedi
telling an apprentice that he’s doing good.

I wish I could express myself better in English.  I am learning right now,
that’s the reason of the errors in the posts and I’m afraid that
any of that errors could lead to a misinterpretation of something.    Hope
not.
Thanks for your time.   REALLY!

J Emanuel E