Sinister: The post I haven't read

Joe Vester machiavellian_llama at xxx.com
Sun Nov 4 18:35:08 GMT 2001

(Non-b&s title, a smile to anyone who can tell me from whence it comes)
    I am in both posting overdrive and crushing overdrive. I know all this
bantering about list-crushes is going on, but as I am not planning on
marrying/going to live with any of them, I am fine. I'm not even old enough
to marry and live with people other than my parents yet.
    Anyway, I have 4 or so list-crushes at present, although only one of
them is registered with Miss Crush, and that was some time ago, that's a
pretty long-running one.
    Posting overdrive, though. I have posted 3 times in 5 days. Which could
be seen as excessive. I am, however, counting it as making up for the summer
holidays when I hardly posted at all. Actually, It's just I'm feeling a bit
on the bored side.
    Fruitloop (my team-mate), when you were 15, all the boys like me were
hanging around wondering why all the girls didn't like us and neither did
most of the boys. By the way, I have been mentioned several times in recent
fruitloop digests as of late. I'm feeling flattered and proud. I thought I'd
mention this, just in case any of you didn't notice.
    I was immensely impressed by Cunning Andre, who would appear to be dead
clever. Actually thinking about work when you don't have to. That is true
dedication.
    I had yet another sinister dream, this time about my list crush (one of
them) becoming our lodger (even though we don't have one) and totally
ignoring me in favour of her really irritating boyfriend.
    London Picnic, hooray! 17th it is.
    Whenever I go on #sinister, there is either no-one else there or I am
doing something wrong.
    May I add that The Mamas And The Papas are brilliant.
    Mellissa Williams thought I was an excellent writer. I was dead chuffed.
    On a final note, fellow Rachel, Rachel OJ said:

>oh, befoe i forget it... can i join the under 20 club too? i mean.. i'm just
>seventeen, jo i'd love to be in it! pleeease?
>it would be so grate!!

Is this "jo" me, or is it another person and I'm just being vain? I like to
know if I've been mentioned, it's just my acceptance craving. Oh, and I'm
not in charge. All membership applications go to the Club Secretary, Mrs.
Evilaccountant.

!Viva Rachels!(I have lined up one of my mixtape songs now, so y'all better
get scred now(no, it's not by reindeer section))

Joe

P.S. For those of you who are interested, My sister is called Scarlett. Like
Ms. O'Hara (Watch gone with the wind if you don't know who this is)