Sinister: beyond the sunrise

amy dotsandloops at xxx.com
Mon Nov 5 02:32:21 GMT 2001

i got to see a bootiful sunset tonight.

a good weekend deserves a good post.

i'll try to create justice.

and. i don't mind gillanders. please.
just let him be. poor soul. i understand.
perhaps not to the same degree. but.
i am in the know.

i met up with mr. punk rawk himself last evening.
i do indeed hope that my brother and i did not
scare him. or scar him!
*screeeeeeech*
my brother is a dog on wheels. i shouldn't have
let him behind the wheels of thee super tempo.
oh no.

can you believe we left a concert hall after
seeing 2 great bands at only ...
8:45pm!?
never have i been to such an early show before.
quasi/stereolab. lovely, and lovelier.
i think my brother wanted to hit on janet weiss.
i'm sure he withdrew the notion at the last
moment.

lil' chef + mr. punk rawk = i had to have feta
cheese. yes, i paid the $2.50 extra to have feta
on my omelette. i'm a girl with needs.
seriously, he is one of the nicer guys in
michigan after all, and the fact that he got
along with my brother makes him aces in my book.
makes me more excited about getting in on a get
together or picnic, or whatever. me needs more
musical friends.

spent today rubbing the feet of my pregnant
friend, wendy. she's about due and is miserable.
she's a small-framed girl and baby olive (the
baby is indeed female and they are naming her
olivia, hence the olive nickname)
is resting herself in along moms ribs and
stretching out her tailbone to the point of
bruising the skin. mom needs comfort and
girlfriends and massages. i did what i could and
am sad i couldn't stay in lansing for her.
she's got a great husband and our other friends
with her. i just wish i could be too.
she's my first girlfriend i've seen pregnant that
i'm reallly happy for. all the others, i worried
about the father being bad, their finances, other
yucky things, not this one. they're doing it all
just right. i'm so proud of them and happy for
them.

she's just really afraid of the action behind
the word episitomy.
i don't think i spelled it correctly.
i haven't seen it written in years!
it is a scary thought though, that.
gah!

so, yeah, the sunset was really amazing on my way
home from the weekends travels. all that crazy
pink and orange seemingly hitting the earth with
a somehow fierce softness. i work evenings, so
it's not very often i really take them in.
i was quite moved tonight.

i should mention though, that some of my sight to
the outside of my car, was blurred by the good
dousing the passenger side window got of red
bull. yes. i tried it. without the vodka.
all on its own. from the can.
yuck!
we tried to pour it out the window and ended
up making a mess.
off to the car wash i go....

group hugs and beer mugs,
amy