Sinister: just to touch the flaming dove...

Rachel fruitloop blind_lisa at xxx.com
Mon Nov 5 03:54:48 GMT 2001

HELLO SINISTER!
I thought I'd deviate from my norm and write a post with less
quotation marks for a change!
Today was one of those days that I love... It's dark and chilly and
stormy outside. I've spent the afternoon listening to music and
drawing pictures.  The kitties are following me around the house.
And it's just me and them...
I have lost myself in a trance, I am in another state. I guess you
would call it "the alpha state that I am in", a meditative state
between sleeping and being awake. I have been drawing a picture for
my list crush, Mr. B.  And I was thinking that our song should be
"Gathering Moss" by the Super Furry Animals. Ben doesn't know it yet,
but he does now. I think it's the perfect song for crushes. Whilst
listening to it and drawing, I contemplated how nice it would be to
rest my cheek on his shoulder and feel his arms around me. *sigh* The
thought gets lost in the pattern of tiny rosebuds and checkers on the
quilt under which I'm huddled.
Which gets me to thinking about other romantic ideas... and I wonder
what it would be like to get lost in it with the boy next door... the
boy being you, Ryan. Lord of the nursery! He is the kind of boy who
could be a little bit of everything to me. I certainly don't plan on
spoiling things by dumping too much smelly perfume all over it,
though. I think things are quite nice without too much pretense. I
only wish every girl had a friend like Ryan.  I suppose drawing a
picture for Ryan this evening wouldn't be too mushy, would it?  I
suppose a little sentiment couldn't hurt.  Certainly not as much as a
whack with a pink plastic Hello Kitty ruler!  ;)

There's NOT too much love!
To quote Bowie:
"All I have is my love of love, and love is not loving..."

Love. and crushes. to you. all. (esp. Rich. Gil.)
Rachel fruitloop

P.S. Chu.

P.P.S. Los Angeles. Meet up. Next weekend?