Sinister: Dancing just for practice

Carmel carmellie at xxx.com
Mon Nov 5 07:53:53 GMT 2001

Sad that no one was dancing to Quasi.  I saw them at the
Crystal Ballroom in Portland a few weeks ago and everyone
was moving!  Sadly there weren't too many people there,
but it was quality, not quantity.
> Do people not dance anymore at concerts?
Who knows?  It varies so much from show to show!  It
seemed to me that no one was dancing much at the B&S show
in Seattle except for me and the few people around me.
That made me want to cry because how could you NOT dance
to B&S??
> act. Quasi are just
> brilliant, and their live show is just staggering.
I know...this tour has been just amazing for them.  They
have played some of their best shows lately.

Oh and to Amy, I think most people attracted to women
have crushes on Janet Weiss!  She's just too darn cute
and SO talented.

To those who saw Quasi lately...did Sam hump his
keyboards?  He's so funny when he's getting ready
to...keeps standing up and sitting down like he's really
got to get something out of his system.  Ah...Sam...

Love and harmony :),
Carmel

=====
"Once again, packed like frozen food and battery hens
Think of all the starving millions
Don't talk politics and don't throw stones
Your royal highnesses"
   --Radiohead--