Sinister: There's too much love

Daniela Varanda peptidio at xxx.com
Mon Nov 5 08:21:10 GMT 2001

Hi lovely people!

I don't have much time to write right now, cause it is
6 AM and I gotta go to college soon (urgh!). But I
felt like posting, and I can't stand my classes
anymore. Journalism can be REALLY boring sometimes.

A nice thing that happened to me, related to the
boring thing I do and study, was writing a report
about musical critics. You may think they are all bad
green people with big black eyes (and I have to admit
I wanna be one of them), but they are all so nice.
Unfortunately you can't read my report, cause it is in
Portuguese, but I have discovered many interesting
things about this job.

THERE'S TOO MUCH LOVE

Oh, I've been listening to this song all the time. I
think it fits to me somehow. I mean, now. I'm in love
again. He said he loved me. This couldn't feel better.
And I wanna tell Rachel that. TROUBLES COME, BUT
TROUBLES GO! Sooner or later a very nice person will
enter your life and you won't even notice. And when
you find out...you are in love again and life looks
beautiful as it had never been before. Oh, I'm getting
too piegas.

Now I gotta take my shower and have some milk.

Hugs and kisses,

Daniela