Sinister: Media Studies and Rock Musicology...

Nik Ovenden nik_ovenden at xxx.com
Mon Nov 5 10:46:36 GMT 2001

Ola Sinister!
Que Tal?
I'm writing to you as I missed you so much.

BOOTLEGS
Did anyone other than Cardiff see Brian Appleton
support?  Well, if you did or didn't, I have just
burned his 6-part Radio 4 series.  Even though much of
it is before my time (being 18), it was still
profoundly hilarious.  Requests for a copy to the
usual email address...

LOVE/CRUSHES
As a point of fact, it seems that 100% of the people
who ae on this list are caring people who all deserve
appropriately caring relationships.
It's a shame this isn' the case, but have faith - just
remember that you all are special people.

TRAVELS
My route plan is complete!  Another pleading request
to inhabitants of Outer Mongolia, China, India, Perth
(Australia), Cairns, Auckland, LA, San Fransisco,
Texas and New York who are on the list - anyone want
to meet up (and/or offer me a floor to sleep on?!)
The tickets cost twice as much as I expected, so my
budget is quite limited.  The travels paid for.  Rooms
aren't.  Please help!  I will inundate all that
bequeath me floorboards when I return.  Honestly,
you'll never have seen as many CD's/toys/bits-n-bobs,
it'll be just like that festive winter holiday all
those denominations celebrate...
And of course, those who have already offered me a bed
are revered.  I'll leave them anonymous just so the
others don't feel embarrased at helping out a poor wee
lad.

Under-20's club
Isn't this a bit cliquey?  Along with the Rachel/Will
cold war ensuing, shouldn't we be striving for group
unity?  I don't know...

My brother (who is almost 20) condones the use of
cluster bombs in Afghanistan "because they were cool
in a computer game".
Gosh, he's like Alice.  I guess i'm the White Rabbit.

I'm late, i'm late, oh goodness gracious me, I'm late!
Love Niko
xxx